Scouting makes a difference in the lives of children, youth and young adults. Providing opportunities for youth to grow, achieve new "firsts" and develop into citizens of the world.
Scouts are more likely to demonstrate greater self-confidence and optimism about what the future holds. They express a strong sense of civic responsibility and have a desire to “pay back” the community. They become more physically fit, energetic, outgoing, conscientious and compassionate. And they have a lot of fun!
Scouts is the start of something great.
Scouts Canada offers seven challenging programs for boys, girls, and young adults aged 5 – 26.
- Beaver Scouts (Ages 5-7) Tuesday 6:00 - 7:00 Nelson Heights School
- Cub Scouts (Ages 8-10) Tuesday 6:00 - 7:45 Nelson Heights School
- Scouts (Ages 11-14) Tuesday 7:00 - 9:00 Nelson Heights School
- Venturer Scouts (Ages 14-17) - Set their own meeting times
- Rover Scouts (Ages 18-26) - Set their own meeting times
1st Kinosoo Scouting has youth of all ages taking part in fun and exciting outdoor focused activities in Cold Lake and the Surrounding Lakeland area. We have a dedicated group of passionate leaders and advisors to help plan and execute an program that keeps our youth engaged and active. Our program is youth driven and based on feedback from our members and their parents and is something we're very excited about.
Be sure to check out our blog, or our facebook page to see what we've been up to. We're confident you'll be impressed, and hope to see you at our next meeting.